January 5, 2017

Friendship






I have friends, a few of them, with whom I feel comfortable and can truly be myself around without scaring off, and in the past they have all lived at a distance, so it has been strange and wonderful to make a friend who lives in the same town as I.  Jessica is such a friend, and I am blessed to know her.  She loves Jesus so passionately, so purely, and it really motivates to pursue Him with all my being.  Since we met in July of last year, we have shared several meaningful experiences, and have been intentional about getting to know one another better.  She has been a calm, balanced friend in the midst of upheaval I have been experiencing for a while now.  I don't know if she will read this post or not, but I am thankful for you, Jessica, and how you point me back to Jesus again and again.  Thank you for being a true friend. <3 br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!