June 17, 2016

~ Love ~

So, I really have no idea what I'm doing here, and have never been tagged.  But, thank you to S.F. from On Solid Ground for tagging me, and we'll see what happens...

The theme for the quotes I picked today is love, because my favorite Bible verse talks about love.  I will share that at the very end.  Enjoy! 

(all quotes and pictures are via Pinterest

The ultimate reason we love is because Jesus first loved us.

Jesus' words about love.  We are to love like He loved.



Something to ponder.  Never is a long time.



Everything.  Our mind, then, must be love-saturated.


And this is based off of my favorite Bible verse, Colossians 3:14, "But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection." (NKJV)  I love that phrase at the end, "bond of perfection."

Another "above all things".  In other words, LOVE is the most important thing we can ever do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!