June 20, 2016

Favorite quotes

To round out the final post of the "quote tag" (thank you S.F.), I thought it would be neat to share with you all some of my favorite quotes which I have collected over the years on my Pinterest


This reminds me of the verse where Jesus says there are only two ways - the way of Life, and the way of death.  We can either choose life (Jesus), or death (Satan).  It's really that straightforward. 

Two powerful promises from God's precious word. Take them in. Believe them. Act upon them.

 For those of you who know me personally, you know how much I love to talk.  I have been prodded by the Lord to be a better listener.  Sometimes the biggest thing another person needs in a patient listener.  That is one thing I am working on becoming. 

"Fearing people is a dangerous trap,
    but trusting the Lord means safety."
Proverbs 29:25
 
 This is a lesson I am still learning.  
























Relinquish control 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!