March 14, 2016

The Happy Tag

My friend over at On Solid Ground, tagged me a little while back, with the Happy Tag!  It is a fun one, where I am listing 6 things which make me happy under each category.  Enjoy. :)

Books: 

The Bible - God's mind revealed
Mere Christianity 
Aunt Jane's Hero
The Screwtape Letters
Crazy Love
One Thousand Gifts 

Words:

Hope
I love you
How are you?
Family
Finished
Hello

Movies / TV:

Sherlock
Father Brown
Amazing Grace
Persuasion
Anne of Green Gables
When the Game Stands Tall

Scents:

My perfume
Root beer
Freshly cut grass
Rain
Roses
Babies

Songs: 

Matter (For King & Country)
You Will Remain (All Sons & Daughters)
Your Glory / Nothing But the Blood (All Sons & Daughters)
Slumber (Need to Breathe)
He Knows (Jeremy Camp)
O Holy Night

Misc: 

Babies laughing
Library visits
Volleyball with friends
Cards and letters
Succulents
Home  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag! It's so fun to find out what makes everyone happy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing!