October 5, 2015

Picture Post


I haven't posted anything really personal on here in a while, and so that's kinda bad, and boring and I'm gonna fix that asap.  Pictures, I find, are one way for me to connect with other people's lives.  I don't know about you, but I enjoy looking through old pictures, new pictures, never-before-seen pictures, because I can catch a hint of what that person's life is made up of.

So, some pictures from my life lately.

Sunsets and Sunrises here are beautiful + breath-taking 

I've been doing lots of studying as I prepare for my first counseling class 

A terrible, horrible, no good, very bad example of some ink lettering I've been experimenting with, using my new calligraphy pens and ink. 

I framed this cute owl for my niece 

A thought I've been pondering of late 

My new Teva sandals - LOVE them. 

Was supposed to finish this book in September as part of my 12 books in 12 months project.  Failed miserably.  I have read maybe 2 chapters?  

My motto for the last 2 weeks 

This little foot belongs to Baby Bear who I nanny 5 days a week.  I love him!

Phoebe, Jo and I went to see War Room opening night - great film!  Go see it and take a friend. 


I completed this course in just under 6 months.  Learned so much practical wisdom from it.  


One of my outfits - the vest is new 

THE message to share with the whole world 

Foggy morning
A lovely card with an equally lovely and uplifting note from a dear friend 
My pretty little cactus has grown wildly over the summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!