June 3, 2015

June Gifts

http://abbykautt.blogspot.com/

29. Grilled veggies
30. Helping others and how in fact it helps me
31. Phoebe's sunset
32. van Gogh's Starry Night
31. Hebrews 6:19 painted in words above my head each night 
32. A tummy full of delicious and nutritious food
33. A heart full of love 
34. A mind full of ideas
35. Lavender essential oil
36. Fragrant candles
37. Freshly cut grass
38. Key necklace from SH because I helped her look for her lost key
39. Mold growing in the garage, and how it is teaching me to be patient and trust God
40. Raven's hug last night 
41. Isaiah 12:1-3 
And in that day you will say:
“O Lord, I will praise You;
Though You were angry with me,
Your anger is turned away, and You comfort me.
Behold, God is my salvation,
I will trust and not be afraid;
‘For Yah, the Lordis my strength and song;
He also has become my salvation.’” 
Therefore with joy you will draw water
From the wells of salvation."  
42. Jeremiah 31:33-34
"But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”
43. Hosea 6:1-3 
"Come, let us return to the Lord;
    for he has torn us, that he may heal us;
    he has struck us down, and he will bind us up.
 After two days he will revive us;
    on the third day he will raise us up,
    that we may live before him.
 Let us know; let us press on to know the Lord;
    his going out is sure as the dawn;
he will come to us as the showers,
    as the spring rains that water the earth.”
44. My ability to walk unhindered
45. the Vue
46. Bike
47. My dad's patience and kindness when he communicates, no matter if he is mad
48. His affection and love which is security to my life
49. His prayers and scripture memorization 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!