November 13, 2014

Boots


For a couple of years now, I've been looking at all the adorable boots that are popular, but also way practical at this time of year, and thinking of a way to buy myself a quality pair.  But, I wasn't going to spend $60+ dollars on a pair that were fake (i.e. fake leather, man-made material, etc.) because I just don't like the way fake wears.

So, I finally had some money, and got online to look at what might be out there, in the way of leather boots at a decent price, and I stumbled across this pair: 



The amazing thing about this pair of boots?  They were on clearance, and Target.com was offering free shipping (a special they are running through the end of the year), so it was a win/win for me.  Aaaand, they were genuine leather!  Score.

So, I ordered them last week, and while I was out of town, they were delivered.  Which meant waiting a few more days until I got home, to un-box them.  And when I did, *squeals* this is what I found!!



I am super stoked, because they are leather, they are comfortable, and they are uber classy and boho, which is what I was looking for.  And I saved $18, which was a nice bonus. 

So that's how I got my new pair of winter boots. 

I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!