September 10, 2014

IF: Equip



I recently participated in a bible study through the book of Galatians, via the wonderful ministry IF: Equip.  I was encouraged and challenged in my faith, and really liked the simple method they employ to study through each passage.

They have announced their newest study, which kicks off September 16th - Genesis.  This should be interesting, since Genesis is the foundation for the rest of the bible, and as such is a key book to study.

If you are interested in joining me in this study, you can find more information here.


2 comments:

  1. It sounds very encouraging and inspiring. I might consider joining you. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I am enjoying the John study, and today begins the Genesis study. And it is really easy. You just go to the website and see what the daily reading and questions are, and go from there.

      Delete

Thank you for sharing!