September 11, 2014

Friends

Bekah and Elizabeth - two dear friends of me and my sisters

This was the third stint of our conversation 

The other day we girls got to chat with some of our dear friends, who live in Tennessee, which means we don't get to see them in person, unless we skype.  It was a fun time of sharing what God has been doing in our lives, daily life stuff, and other deeper things.  I am always blessed when I talk with these two dears; I thank God for friends who point me back to Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. Talking with friends is always so fun. ☺ It sounds like you had a very fun time with Skype - it is such a blessing!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! We have used Skype to talk with family and friends all over the world. Surely a blessing when one can't see their family or friends on a regular basis.

      Delete

Thank you for sharing!