August 6, 2014

Clothed

I love the combo of grey and moss green 

Favorite flats of mine which I picked up off the closeout table at Wal-Mart last summer

I like when my hair cooperates ;)

Phoebe and I all dressed up for a tea party

Rolled up style 

This is a really comfy top 


A tiny owl 

My boho outfit 

I made the infinity scarf from the bottom of a hippie skirt 


Picked up these boho ("hipster") shoes at the thrift store for $3

Blue beanie 

This is just a slice of everyday and Sunday wear.  I dress for comfort, workability and modesty.  Most of my clothes are from the thrift store.  I love thrifting! 

2 comments:

  1. Those outfits look so brilliant! :) I especially like the first one. Thank you for sharing!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have such fun mixing and matching my clothing. The vest was really fun to pair, I'm glad I have it. Makes the outfit seem more exciting. ;)

      Delete

Thank you for sharing!