May 22, 2014

Sunshine award: my responses

S.F. over at On Solid Ground, awarded me the Sunshine Award, and I am finally responding. :P

What books have you been sticking your nose in lately?  
I have been reading an expose on the life and writings of Karl Barth (20th century Swiss thinker and theologian), the Bible of course, and The Faith Once For all (Jack Cottrell) and how could I forget, The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis 
Ever traveled out of the country you live in? Sadly, no. 
Are you more apt to giggle or guffaw?  
Both, depending on how funny something seems to me. 
Summer's almost here! What makes summer special to you?  More daylight, traveling, late nights, VBS, family time.
How would you describe this? :  Perfectly serene, pastoral, pleasing to the eye.  A place I would love to visit (and I'm guessing it's somewhere in Ireland?)
Photo via Pinterest


Thank you for asking some interesting questions, I enjoyed 

answering them, and thank you for the award. :) 

4 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you so much for answering these! You made my day. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for asking them! I had fun answering.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. I still smile when I read over them.

      Delete
    3. Glad I am a source of happiness for you. ;)

      Delete

Thank you for sharing!