May 30, 2014

Lately

Lately I haven't been blogging, or doing much of any online writing, simply because of time.  Spring at my house means a lot of gardening activity, and travel.

This month I had the pleasure of traveling to Pennsylvania, as I helped one of my aunts move.  It was breathtaking, green, hilly and peaceful.  And chilly.

Imagine having this massive and beautiful building right outside your back yard.  

The gardens are doing well.  Things are beginning to look like we will have a successful harvest at the end of the summer.  I just hope the plants can make it through the horrid heat we will likely have this summer.  But for now, we will enjoy the cooler mornings, the afternoon rain showers and clouds, and the breezy evenings.  
A gorgeous Oklahoma evening

Memorial day was nice - we spent it with my brother, some of my cousins, and Grandma in Dallas.  It was quiet, peaceful.  We had some yummy picnic-y food, watched the Rangers win, and just chilled.  It's always hard on me going back to the places I love, and can't be anymore.  It causes me to really focus on the important things in life.  

Soon I want to blog about some things I have been learning, and how I have been changing, growing, maturing.  Thanks to God. :) 


So, I'll leave you with some chalk art, courtesy of Phoebe - I love our chalkboard wall!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Another post by Abby! :) It's wonderful to hear from you again. Indeed, spring is very busy. Wonderful post!
    Love,
    S. F.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing!