June 17, 2013

Tagged!

Soooo... my sister Jo tagged me, and I am finally responding. :P

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?  Germany for 6 months to retrace my family heritage; and spend time following Dietrich Bonhoeffer's footsteps across this beautiful and history-rich land. 
2. Do you play any musical instruments? If so, which ones?  I play a tiny bit on the guitar, an even smaller bit on the piano
 
3. Kittens or puppies? Or both?  Kittens 

4. Chocolate or peanut butter?  Chocolate, and lots of it! 

5. Antique or vintage?  Mhm, this is hard as I like both, but I'll probably go with vintage 

6. Hero/heroine?  Hero

7. Favorite book?  The one I just finished Crazy Love by Francis Chan

8. Favorite musical group?  Tenth Avenue North

9. Italian or Mexican food?  Tex-Mex

10. Roses or carnations?  Roses

11. Have you ever ridden a horse?   Yes, several times. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!