April 25, 2013

I ♥ Thursday {no. 3}













This outfit, because it's just so comfy and fun to wear! 


That it's baseball season again... yes I am a baseball nerd. :P 

That this brother of mine (Caleb) announced his engagement to the lovely young lady sitting next to him, and so now our family is going crazy with wedding plans.  Thankfully, we have 11 months. :)


Is this not the coolest shower curtain you've ever seen?  It's both pretty (neat) and educational in the process.  If you like geography, that is.  And I do.  So yeah. 

Remembering this fun day last May, when our family planted a garden in our Grandma's back yard.  That is our garden today.  And what a beautiful and productive garden it has turned out to be. 


I want to do this, sometime this spring.  Set a dandelion on fire, and watch it burn pink.  Amazing photo, eh? 


Blessings - Laura Story 


I would like to buy some succulents and put them in my room to cheer things up.  We'll see if I do that this spring or not. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!