April 20, 2013

A fun photoshoot

Last night, Jo grabbed me and said she wanted to take some pictures of me, before it got too dark outside, so we walked over to the mulch pile, and I climbed atop of it, and she snapped away.  Here are the fruits of her labor. :)










Thanks to my amazing sister Johanna, for capturing these images.  I liked them all, so it was hard to decide out of the 12 or so pictures, which ones to post.  

--------------------

I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul shall make its boast in the Lord;
The humble shall hear of it and be glad.
Oh, magnify the Lord with me,
And let us exalt His name together.

Psalm 34:1-3

3 comments:

  1. Oh...You're sooo...You're such...A good Photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David,

    Thanks! =) However, it has a lot to do with the good camera I use. ;)

    ~Johanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing!