April 9, 2013

1000 Gifts

986. Every Good Thing - The Afters
987. Botany class with Phoebe
988. Music
989. Kristina & Claudia
990. Long walks and talks with Joel
991. Research papers which teach me so much
992. The color Red
993. Moms hugs
994. Conversations with young children
995. The mercy of God
996. Photographs from the past
997. A cat's purr

998. Dietrich Bonhoeffer's life and death (68 years ago today)
999. The ability to count the blessings from the hand of my Abba - Jesus
1000. My amazing family - loving and full of concern not only for my physical well-being, but more importantly, for my soul's well-being and growth.

My list will continue to grow as I praise the Lord each week here on my blog!
To join in the praise click here.     

-----

I made it to 1000 Gifts!  It took me long enough, but I did it!  My plan is to continue to count the gifts that God gives me each and every day.  I praise Him for those blessings, big and small.  He is kind to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!