January 25, 2013

Siblings interview: Jaden



Today I am joined by my youngest brother, actually my youngest sibling, Jaden.  He just turned 10, and is full of life and activity.  And creativity and questions, and learning.

Anyway, I've been wanting to do some sibling interviews for a while, and now here I am.

----------

Question 1:  Jaden what would you say is your favorite activity?  J: Ultimate frisbee!  
Why do you like Ultimate?  J: Because I get to see a lot of friends, I'm good at it, and I like to throw the frisbee around. 

Question 2:  What do you like most about being homeschooled? J: I get to be with my family a lot.  And, I get to pursue the things that interest me, and I want to pursue.  

Question 3:  If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? J: Colorado and Poppy and Grams house.  Because Colorado is beautiful. And Poppy and Grams house is fun to play and do things at, since it's in the country.  

Question 4: If you could ask a famous person one question, who would you ask, and what would you say? J: Craig Gentry, Texas Rangers outfielder, why do you like being on that team?  

Question 5: What do you like to eat? J: Breakfast a bunny in the hole (toast with egg in the middle), for lunch Quesadillas and for supper tacos. 

Question 6: What kinds of music do you listen to? J: Tenth Avenue North, For King and Country, Lecrae, TobyMac, Brando Heath, and I like Beautiful You by Monk and Neagle.  

Question 7: What book are you currently reading? J: Try and Trust, Where There's Smoke and Lights Out.  (editor's note: Jaden has read all three of these books multiple times, I think he likes them ;))

Question 8: What do you want to do when you grow up? J: Be a rancher. And a rally racer.  Why? Rally racing because I think it's fun.  And ranching because I think it's fun also, and I like animals.

Question 9: What is your favorite chore? J: Probably hugging my Mom and Dad and my siblings (yes folks that is on his special list of things to do daily).  

Question 10: What is your favorite animal? J: Squirrels.  And kittens.  

Question 11: What is your favorite car and truck? J: Car would be an orange Dodge Viper, and truck would be a Dodge 3500, 1989 model, Cummins turbo diesel. 

Question 12: If you could see one person right now, who would it be? J: My brother, Caleb.  I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!

Question 13: If you had one important message to pass on before you died, what would it be? J: That I love all of my family.

Question 14: What is your most treasured possession? J: My brand new Kershaw Volt 2, black serrated knife. :D

Question 15: What is your favorite color? J: Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question 16: What is your favorite Bible verse? J: Revelation 22:21 "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen." 

Question 17: How long have you been on this earth? J: Since Thursday the nineteenth of December, 2002. 

Question 18: What is it like being the youngest of 6? J: It's fun.  It actually is.  That I can work with my older siblings, and play. ;) 

Question 19: What is your favorite game? J: Nertz (Dutch Blitz), a really fast paced card game.  Or, Speed (another card game). 

Question 20: What is your most favorite season? J: Summer then Spring.  Why? J: Because Summer is hot and I can go outside a lot, and it's not school days.  And Spring, it's warm and the flowers are blooming and it rains a lot.  





Thank you for doing the interview Jaden.  You are so cute, and I love you heaps!

2 comments:

  1. Awww!!!!!!!!!

    I really miss you JJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had fun doing this David!

    And, Jaden misses you too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing!