July 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Joel!!























So, I know this is a bit late, but I wanted to give you a shoutout nonetheless, since you are an amazing and loving older brother.  The only one I've got, actually. ;)

Happy Birthday!  I'm so happy that your actual day was great, according to your account.  The cake was yummy, and I'm glad that we sat around after dinner and remembered days gone by, and all of those lovely and funny childhood memories. 

Ah, simplier times when life went by slowly, and we enjoyed each bit.  Sometimes I wish we could go back, but then I think about all of the edifying and deep conversations we've enjoyed as adults, and I don't really want to be a child again. 

Thank you for being such an example to me of love for Jesus, passion for serving others, of generous leadership, and loving motivation and hard work. 

You're such an inspiration Joel!

I love you!
abby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!