June 27, 2012

Am I a retard?

A friend posted this on facebook, and it begs the question: Am I a retard?

What I mean by that, is this:

Do I as a woman, attract guys who are retards (not in a mental or physical manner of speaking), i.e. spiritually immature, foolish, shallow, worldly, and not God-ward centered?

My aim is to one day be married to a godly, mature, spirit-led man of valor and deep conviction.  Who knows where he is going, and has a plan for our life.  I am looking forward to following him... to the ends of the earth if need be.

So ladies, do you want a Knight or a Retard?

________________________
"the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things— that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed."
 Titus 2:3-5 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!