March 19, 2012

Day book {March 19}

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ 

Outside my window... it is over cast and looks like rain, very windy, gorgeous almost spring day

I am thinking... that I need to change the sheets on my bed today, and clean up / straighten my room

I am thankful... for my sisters, Phoebe and Jo!

In the kitchen... Mom and Dad are talking

I am wearing... a tan jumper with blue t-shirt, barefoot

I am creating... an interior design portfolio

I am going... to buy a baby chick, maybe?

I am wondering... if I can get all the laundry washed, dried and put away from our trip

I am reading... Hudson Taylor's Spiritual Secret

I am hoping... my cold goes away, SOOOON!

I am looking forward to... the 23rd, when October Baby comes out

I am learning... that I want to store up good treasure, not wood, hay and stubble kind of treasure 

Around the house... my siblings are doing various chores and morning things

I am pondering... about my day off and how I'd like to spend it

A favorite quote for today... “I am not what I ought to be, I am not what I want to be, but still I am not what I once used to be, and by the grace of God I am what I am.” Rev. John Newton

One of my favorite things... is watching Spring develop around me

A few plans for the rest of the week: work tomorrow and Thursday, Wednesday bible study, and maybe go to October Baby with friends on Friday

A peek into my day...


2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see your Ron Paul badge! I am going to try to copy it onto my blog- I hope that is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Squee* that is always exciting to see another person who supports Ron Paul. Absolutely, love to have you do that!

    Thanks for commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing!