in praying for my Grams (Anna) as she undergoes major, double-hip replacement surgery this morning at 10am? We are resting in the peace that Jesus gives us, and know that she is in His precious arms of protection and care.
- That the surgery goes well, without any complications
- That she'll be protected from any infections during her surgery, from the prostheses or her hospital stay
- That she recovers quickly and fully
- That her time in the hospital would be a time of restful recovery and encouragement
- That she would do well in the rehab center
- That she would be free from pain
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.Philippians 4:6-7
**Update**Grams came through the surgery well. Despite having her surgery pushed back twice, she did well. We are so thankful. She was sitting up the next morning, and although she was stiff, she was in good spirits. And this morning she walked!! Thank you all for your prayers!