December 5, 2011

Update on my Great-Grandmother

(This was written on December 3, 2011) 

Today I’m with my Grandma, assisting with my great Grandma, who continues to be very fragile after suffering a massive stroke in September.

Basically, her main issues are skin alliments, which we have to keep a close eye on, because of infection possibilities.

Daily it is a miracle for her to still be with us. I especially love it when she opens her eyes, following us as we feed her, change her bandages or bathe her broken body.

She sleeps, a lot. But that is not unusual for a stroke victim. They need lots of rest and sleep. And since she head major brain bleed, she needs it all the more.

We are so grateful for all of the prayers, the thoughtful cards, phone calls and visits. Please do continue to lift her before the Father of all comfort.

Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!