December 6, 2011

Thankful Tuesday

I know we are to give thanks everyday, and for everything, but for me it is easier to just reserve one day a week to publically express my gratitude to God for all the blessings He showers upon me each and every day!


616. Our trip to Georgia

617. Meeting Elizabeth, Amanda and Rebekah and their delightful family

618. Hot chocolate

619. Christmas parties

620. Pizza with Hannah

621. Christmas shopping with Phoebe and Jo

622. Helping Grandma decorate and clean her house

623. Thanksgiving with my cousins, and the fun times we've had over the years together

624. Mrs. D., Andrew, Daniel and Isaac ~ my other brothers :)

625. My new smart phone

626. Mike and Pat who so generously and graciously hosted us in their home while we ministered in Atlanta

627. The powerful film we watched about persecuted Christians worldwide

628. Jaden's imagination and love for life

629. New clothing

630. Mom's musical gifts and talents

My list will continue to grow as I praise the Lord each week here on my blog!
To join in the praise click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!