631. Telephone conversations with my sisters
634. Childish laughter
635. Joseph's Lullaby
636. Successful shopping trips
637. Rubber bands
638. Sticky notes
640. Words with Friends
641. Dad and Caleb's ability to repair our vehicles when they are in need of repair
642. David Archuleta's rendition of Angels We Have Heard on High
643. Tonya and her gentle, Christian spirit of love and compassion
644. Mom's curly hair (yes, I am slightly envious) ;)
646. My Christmas cactus
647. Wallace & Gromit ~ funny, real English humour
649. A chance to redecorate and rearrange Grandma's parlor/dining room
My list will continue to grow as I praise the Lord each week here on my blog!
To join in the praise click here.