August 1, 2010

A Milestone {Happy 29th Wedding Anniversary Dad & Mom!}

Today marks my parents 29th wedding anniversary.  A milestone indeed.

So many families in this day and age have been torn apart by divorce, unfaithfulness, separation or single-parenting.


I have been truly blessed to be in a long line of maritial faithfulness.  Both sets of grandparents have been married 50+ years, and are still together, happily.  And my parents will celebrate 29 years of wedded bliss.  Not many girls my age can say that.

I want to thank the Lord for blessing my parents marriage all these years, and say a BIG

Congratulations Dad & Mom on this milestone in your lives!   May the Lord bless you both as you continue to grow closer to Him and each other.  I hope that you have 29+ more years of happiness together. :)

Love you both,
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!