July 1, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!


I have been wanting to try the new Blogger ever since I realized they had updated everything about their stick.  The sleek backgrounds.  The sophiscated gadgets.  All of the buzz was right on.

For the last two years I have enjoyed blogging over at Word Press, but I've always admired the moveablity of blogger blogs.  All of the add-ons you could post on your side bar, the polls, videos and the list goes on...

Since I'm new here, let me tell you a bit about my life.

Some days are good, others bad.  I am not a wishy-washy person either.  I have my mountain top experiences and my valleys.  I think we all do.

The one thing in life I want ~ consistancy.  Each day to be as good as the one before, as holy, as righteous.  God needs to be happy with my life, or rather His life I'm living out.

I struggle with contentment.  I want to go places and do things.  Not just for me.  For Him!  I'm tired of sitting in neutral while other people try to figure where I should head.  I know what I want to do.  The problem is getting there.

I guess I should say that I will probably vent a lot of my frustrations on here, so be prepared. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing!